Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seed swap update and directions

Posted by mirka_g (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 14, 09 at 6:31

So as not to confuse anyone I am manure queen. Gathering will be January 3, 12ish. We confab, swap then we dine.
I do nto fret about what anyone brings, we eat whatever is brought.
I do not do disposables if any one wants to bring napkins that would be fine , other wise, we use paper towels.
I am at 5707 Old Temple Hill road
temple hills 20748. There are 3 unconnected pieces of old TH , I am on the section at the top of the hill off Temple hills road at St stevens baptist church. If by chance the road is parked on both sides just drive thru the lot and come out the next exit on the left. It is safer.
If coming from the North on the beltway, exit branch Ave S(route 5). take the 2nd exit and turn right onto Allentown, Trn right at the 3rd light onto Brinkley . Go abt 1mi to Temple Hills (light) and turn right. take 2nd left at top of hill. I am 2nd house on rt in 2nd block.
From the South on the beltway get off exit 4A(east to miss as exit sign is at the turn for the ramp) turn left at 2nd light at end of ramp. onto Brinkley road at gnhouse
Proceed to temple hills road and turn left at light. proceed as above to Old TH rd on the left.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seed swap update and directions

hope the weather stays as is. Steve S.

o

I just saw the info about the seed swap. I'm interested, but not sure yet if I can make it. I do want to confirm that this is scheduled for Sunday, as I saw a post on another thread that mentions Saturday.

~CA

o

Forgot my phone number in original posting
301 423 5982
Mary

o

Is this pot luck day? What are some of the food items that people bring? I have never been to this type of swap before. Lots of refunding conventions years ago and boy, were they fun! How many usually shows up? Is there a planned program or demostrations?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here