Return to the Milkweed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
milkweed forum

Posted by plays_in_dirt_dirt Z7A VA bordering NC (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 23, 13 at 11:12

I'm glad it's here, and thanks wildflowerman for leading the charge to get it included. I just wish they had not messed with the format. The older version with the name of the thread in blue and responses listed directly under it was so much easier to read and use. Adding a title to a response to a thread is irritating, too. I don't know why folks have to mess with things that work just because they can -- it's as irritating to me as changing around products in a grocery store.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: milkweed forum

It was kind of a shock but I think it's a lot prettier. Gardenweb could use some cosmetic updates occasionally :)

As a relative newcomer I actually find this new look a lot easier to read. But I understand where you're coming from. I get upset everytime an OS or website is updated until I learn the new ropes, then I'm usually happy about it.

BTW, I don't have any milkweed. I just joined cause someone told me to. :)

o

I don't care for this format, either, and disagree about it being prettier. It looks less welcoming to me. This forum subject is a wonderful addition, though!

o

Testing links tags etc.

B i

Advanced Search

[works on preview] Now submit.

Testing edit.

This post was edited by albert_135 on Fri, Nov 22, 13 at 15:43

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Milkweed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here