Return to the Milkweed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It's Official

Posted by wildflowerman_2000 North Carolina in Z- (wildflowerman_2000@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Oct 21, 13 at 17:00

Hi Folks,
Here is the first post on our new "MILKWEED" Forum. Please let all you friends know it's up and running and let's all start posting everything that's MILKWEED.
Regards,
Mark (wildflowerman_2000)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It's Official

Wow, I'm surprised, didn't really believe it would happen!
Tropical Milkweed!

o

Folks,
The Milkweed forum is not yet listed on the main garden forum page as they are re-doing it also. For now you will have to access it at:
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/milkweed/

o

Just a suggestion...when posting the url on other forums, it makes it easier for people if you can post it into the Optional Link URL like this below:
One more pic, a Queen butterfly on Texas Milkweed, A. texana.

Here is a link that might be useful: Milkweed Forum

o

Hi Folks,
Sorry for a little confusion about how to access the new forum. This is all new territory for me.
We have arrived. As of this morning we are listed in the garden forum's main index page so folks should be able to find it without much trouble.
Please let all your fellow Gardenwebbers and friends know about our forum and hopefully within the next year we will have one location for folks to go to find out anything they need to know about milkweeds.
Thanks again for everyone's help.
Mark (wildflowerman_2000)

Here is a link that might be useful: Milkweed Forum

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 24, 13 at 18:03

This is so fantastic!! Glad to see our milkweed forum is officially up and running!

Katie

o

How exciting, a milkweed forum! I didn't discover this until last week after Wildflowerman posted at the milkweed newbie thread on the Seed Exchange.

And gorgeous pics! Here's a couple from this year. The milkweed did well...the Monarchs were scarce - only 2 sightings all season, and I didn't find any eggs to raise. :(

o

The same bed from another angle.

o

Two pics of Redring. Any plant this beautiful shouldn't have "weed" in its name.

photo 453_zps8fb9065d.jpg

photo IMG_9338_zps67ffeb2f.jpg

o

Beautiful photos, all. Thank you so much for sharing.

Mary

o

• Posted by mikie z9 St.Pete.FL (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 22, 13 at 22:29

ahh ahhh AHCOO

o

the white ones are beautiful:-).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Milkweed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here