Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zenpotter

HAVE: A way to get to your and others trade list.

zenpotter
18 years ago

I just discovered something. I went to my members page and checked to see if I could get to my trades list there. I did I then saved it to a word documment.

Next I went to 'search members exchange lists' I chose one that I had to search for as an experiment. I came up as someone that had that plant (the only one) then clicked on my name and got my trades list. This would be a very round about way to get to peoples list but it works. That way say I wanted you to be able to access my list I would post the name of a plant on my list that wasn't very common and you could find me that way. I don't have my seeds in yet, but here is the plant I used to find myself (sedum fireglow) try it and see if it works for you and then let us all know.

For the seed exchange people could go to their page copy their list and then paste it into this form to avoid having to type it all again or use the round about way above.

Hopefully the site will get back to where we don't have to take the long way around, but if it doesn't we have an alternative.

If this isn't clear please post your questions.

Pauline

Comments (3)

• lazyweeder
    18 years ago

Looks like trade lists are back now.

Dave

• doublec
    17 years ago

Hi,

Newbie question: I don't know how to get to my trade list. Can you help me! When I first signed up I filled out some of my seeds and I've tried so many ways and I still can't find how to get back there. You can e-mail me if you don't want to post. Thanks!

• zenpotter
    Original Author
    17 years ago

doublec-

To make changes go to the vary top of the screen you will see in tiny letters
    >Welcome! Your Profile or Log Out. Click on your profile, it will ask you for your name and password and then you can get to the info you orriginally put in and can make changes. Make sure to copy the list and paste it into another doccument in case for some unknown reason it is lost in the eithers.

If all you want to do is go to your name in a post click on it and then on your trade list.

Pauline