Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jel48

HAVE: For Spring Swap - Veggie plants

jel48
18 years ago

I remember last year, someone said that they had just bought tomato plants..... and I had tons of them!

So, I have just potted up 60 Brussels Sprouts (plants) and put them out in the cold frame. Should be plenty to share at the swap!

Also, Mammoth RedRock Cabbage. Potted up 28 of these.

I'll also have tomatos (though I didn't plant as many as last year). I have approx:

34 Super Beefsteak (16+ oz fruits -superior disease and crack resistance, good flavor (80 days))

52 Green Zebra (3 oz fruits - had these last year - were a fairly mild tomato (80 days))

56 Tiger Tom ((large striped cherry tomato - seeds from the Winter Blues swap so someone else has them as well :-) (70 days))

22 Cherokee Chocolate (12-16 oz fruits, sweet, slightly tart, firm and juicy - nice slicer (80 days))

Maybe some onion plants and some herbs - depends on how far they go when I start moving them outside :-)

You can count on me using 3-4 of each variety of tomatoes, half a dozen brussels sprouts, and a few cabbage in my own garden, as well as giving a few to friends and family. The rest are yours at the swap!

Comments (6)

Sponsored