Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zenpotter

HAVE: Minneapolis Fall Swap

zenpotter
17 years ago

You should have gotten an email with the directions etc. Sorry my link doesn't work, so you will need to cut and paste.

If you didn't get the directions send me an email so I can get them to you.

Pauline

Comments (14)

• leaveswave
    17 years ago

what's the date? btw, I didn't get the directions...

• may8
    17 years ago

Hi Pauline:

I don't have your directions either. Would you please resend them? Thanks!

May

• Julie
    17 years ago

Hey Pauline-
    I haven't heard from you as well-
    Please send the details to me as well- My link from here does work- my old address may not-
    Thanks
    Julie

• tammymn
    17 years ago

HI Pauline,
    I didn't get the email either and I plan on coming to the party. I tried emailing you but its not allowing me to go to your email address? Tammy

• suzinnia
    17 years ago

Hi Pauline,
    I'm a little late in jumping on board, but I am hoping to make it as well. I'm not sure if I still have your address, so can I hear from you too. Also, Let me know too, if I can help with anything.
    Suzy

• zenpotter
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I don't get it. Some of my emails must have gotten lost or my "new" method of sending to a group didn't work as well as I thought it would.

• may8
    17 years ago

Pauline, I still have not gotten your email. Will try to send you one. Maybe you can reply to it.

Joyce, was it you that wants raspberry? I'll bring some. Would you bring me some more lovage?

I would also like blueberry, blackberry, blackcurrants, wintergreen, variegated vinca, bloodroot, wild ginger and roses. If anyone likes to trade with me, please let me know what can I bring you.

Thanks!
    May

• zenpotter
    Original Author
    17 years ago

May,

I sent the directions in a reply to your email.

Pauline

• may8
    17 years ago

Pauline,

Thank you very much! Got your message. Just one concern about eating after swap. if there are meats in the main dishes, they could get spoiled after leaving out so long, especially from people living far away.

See you all Sunday.

May

• zenpotter
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I can make some space in my refrigerator and if need be put ice in a cooler. Then when it is time to eat microwave them. Hopefully if anyone lives a real long distance they will either not have something that spoils or will use a cooler.

• mfaust
    17 years ago

Pauline -
    Can you also send me directions and the time of the swap?

I'm the person who wants RASPBERRY CANES...so if anyone has extra to spare I'd be grateful. Will gladly bring various things I'm digging up to make room for them.

Thanks! - Martha

• zenpotter
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Martha,

I sent it to your email address in My Page.

Pauline

• zenpotter
    Original Author
    17 years ago

If any of you have still not gotten the info. Please make sure you write to me from your personal email address and not through this site. I am using reply and you will not get it if you have written via this site. I don't want to post my phone number and address here.

• suzinnia
    17 years ago

Hi Pauline,
    Thanks, I got the info when I sent an email from my own email address.