Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: gw 2010 fall plant swap oct. 9

Posted by mnwsgal 4 Henn MN (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 11, 10 at 3:23

I am hosting the fall plant swap on October 9th. Please let me know if you are able to attend and if you prefer morning or early afternoon.

I live in Maple Grove near the intersecting of I 494 and I 94.
Not too far south of the business district off Hemlock.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: gw 2010 fall plant swap oct. 9

I'm in.

- adam

o

I hope to be able to attend!

I'd prefer mid morning (....like maybe 10 or 11?) but can be flexible.

Linda

o

• Posted by may8 Z4 MN (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 20, 10 at 17:31

I should be able to make it. Please tell me what you want. Also, anyone wants raspberries? I have plenty.

o

I have posted the Swap information on the discussions side of this forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: 2010 Fall GW Plant Swap

o

• Posted by may8 Z4 MN (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 2, 10 at 20:02

I may not be able to make it, but please send directions just in case things change. Thanks.

o

If May can not come we are down to three people. Do you want to still come or shall we cancel? I am happy to have you come but it may be a long drive for so few traders.

o

I have just sent e-mails with directions to you all. Please let me know if you don't receive them.

o
E-mails sent

I have sent e-mails to those I thought might be interested as well as to those requesting info.

If you did not receive the e-mail and plan to attend please send me an e-mail and I will reply.

Bobbie

o

I am still willing to do the swap thing on Saturday if anyone else is??? Anyone??

. . .these Fall plant swaps have not garnered much interest in the last few years ..

- Adam

o

I have 5 yes and several maybes. So it is a go. See you Saturday morning.

If anyone has a ginko tree or access to one I would like a handful of ginko leaves, please.

Bobbie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Minnesota are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here