Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carmellia_gw

wanted: southern mn swap pot luck

carmellia
17 years ago

I think I have previously posted that Gaillardia and I are going to be serving Hot Dogs with all the condiments, coffee (reg. and decaf), and ice water.

I know it isnt always possible to bring food (one swapper in particular who may come by motorcycle), but if you are planning on bring a dish to share, could you please post what that might be so others can plan not to duplicate? Thanks a bunch. Carmellia

Comments (7)

• lazyweeder
    17 years ago

I picked the apples this morning for the apple crisp we're bringing.

• carmellia
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Bless you, Lazyweeder. You will have Gaillardia kissing your feet.

We are going to have baked beans as well as hot dogs for a few hot items. And coffee too. Carmellia

• jel48
    17 years ago

What's a picnic without potato salad? Put me down for a bowl of that.

• mantorvillain
    17 years ago

Black Bottom cupcakes from me (nope not burned-lol...that's just what they're called).

• sjmarq
    17 years ago

What fun is a potluck if you what what everyone is bringing?? Where's your sense of adventure? Wouldn't it still be fun even if everyone brought a bag of chips :-) Actually I haven't a clue and will not be figuring it out until tomorrow morning which is my normal grocery day! I'll bring the surprise item.

• lazyweeder
    17 years ago

What fun is a potluck if you what what everyone is bringing?...I like surprises too and have never been to a potluck I didn't like.

• mantorvillain
    17 years ago

OK gang. My ww meets at 8:30 today but I've been good all week even saving points all week here so should be able to enjoy....hopefully in moderation.......yummmm