Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suzinnia

WANTED: another pre-arranged trade?

suzinnia
17 years ago

Happyinthegarden,

I noticed on your trade list that you have black jack sedum. If you can still spare a piece, I would be interested. Is there anything on my list that interests you (gosh, I guess I haven't updated it since I-village took over, but should still have the same stuff available)

I can offer the same stuff I mentioned in my response to Tammys posting about pretrading. Plus I have Some Fairytale Pink daylily.

also just mentioning..

I'm also bringing some good sized rosemary plants (they were trimmed for a wedding but are still viable healthy plants)....

I will also be bringing some plain green oxalis pots and at least one reddish colored oxalis pot. These can grow outside for the season, but are not zone 4 hardy, so would need to come indoors or be lifted and stored.

I'll also have some orange hawkweed. it's a rosette of foliage that sends up a stalk of dark orange daisy flowers. I will mention that this one has a tendency to spread.

I'll have at least one plant of Rosa Glauca. this gets to be pretty big and arching. has gorgeous mauvy green foliage and gets bright orange hips in the fall. this one needs room.

other stuff will be onesy, twosy: native virgins bower(clematis virginiana), aster, ladies mantle, small burgundy hemerocallis (its either raspberry pixie or another more brownish burgundy...lost track on some of my pots-)

,white prairie onion.

could bring raspberries if anyone still is looking for them, or rhubarb.....

If anyone is interested, I can bring quite a few empty plastic pots in various sizes and a lot of the black plastic trays that hold the pots. LMK if you'd for sure like some.

I do also have the deer repellent if anyone would like to do a trade for that.

suzy

Sponsored