Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
adamterrie

wanted: 2009 gw fall swap

adamterrie
14 years ago

All righty then . . looks like I will be hosting GardenWeb's Fall Swap this year. I don't want to make any promises, but there is a good chance that this will be the best fall swap ever!!! It is sure to something that you will be telling your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren about for generations to come . . "kids gather around - let me tell you about the great 2009 fall swap that I attended . . . "

Anyways, I suppose first things first - we must pick a date for this grand daddy of an event. Here are some options:

Saturday, Sept. 19 (I have a wedding that day, but I will not have to leave until approx. 3:15 p.m. So, we would have enough time for the swap in the morning and early afternoon);

Sunday, Sept. 27th;

Sunday, October 4th;

Saturday, October 3rd could possibly work. I am currently planning on running a 10k that day. However, if that day works for the most people, I would have a good excuse not to run.

Please let me know what date works best for everyone. I will weigh all date suggestions unequally, with bias and prejudice . . . there is no formal appeals process for the date that I choose. However, I do accept bribes. For those of you who know me, that is just my attempt at humor. The majority will prevail.

For anyone who may still be unfamiliar with GW's plant swaps, please see Julie's description of the same earlier today at the posting "GW Fall Swap??" (which was initially created on August 27th).

Let me know your preferred dates. Thank you.

(I am posting this in both the MN discussion forum and exchange forum)

- Adam

Sponsored