Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lurking again with garden season nearing.....

Posted by minnesotasue_z4 western MN (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 5, 06 at 13:12

Let me re-introduce myself. I live in western MN and did post a year ago on this board but life got so busy and then I got depressed when my gardens were trashed last summer by the people painting our house. They used a boom truck, we had to pull the shrubs out in front cuz they were overgrown, I had to cut both Wm Baffian and Miss Kim back almost to stumps on the side of the house and my work schedule turned nuts. I am now re-evaluating the gardens, their placements, the use of shrubs and the wisdom of too many gardens. Some may go back to grass for now. However, it is also the new beginning of gardening. The challenge of sensible plantings and reclaiming space once lost to oversized shrubs. We will see what the next growing season brings. Hope springs eternal in a gardener's heart.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lurking again with garden season nearing.....

• Posted by jel48 Z3/4 Minnesota (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 6, 06 at 1:11

Welcome back, Sue! I hope your 2006 season is the best ever so that it can totally make up for losing 2005!

o
RE: Lurking again with garden season nearing.....

Welcome back Sue. Time to rethink all your gardens? Must be Spring!
Sally

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here