Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another sure sign of spring

Posted by wiley0 4 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 9, 09 at 8:05

I saw a Linders set up being constructed in a S.St Paul mini mall parking lot yesterday. It had the framework up and the plastic over the greenhouse and the skeleton of the tables and such in place. No plants yet of course but that is better than seeing a robin.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another sure sign of spring

I hear mallards quacking in my back yard. For the past three years a pair of mallards have nested in my pine tree tops planters. I've been watching for them to return. The neighborhood kids and I enjoy seeing each day's new egg and waiting for the ducklings to hatch.

The yarrow has some green growth and some tulips and daffodils on the east side of the house are starting to bud.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here