Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zenpotter

Long time no see/ spring plant exchange

zenpotter
10 years ago

I haven't been here for 2 years, that was the last exchange I hosted.

I saw that there was an exchange coming up in Mantorville will anyone be doing a Twin Cities one?

Comments (3)

• brian6464
    10 years ago

I participated in a pepper seed swap (mainly hot peppers) earlier this year. I was sent more seeds than I asked for and the germination rate was very high. Thus, I have way to many peppers.

I've picked out the ones I want and gotten rid of all the super hots already. Many of the plants are getting close to needing a permanent home (final potting container) or second to last home.

Can't think of anything specific I'd want in return, but would be interested to hear what you might have. I'd might be willing to trade a couple of mine for one of yours or even consider some heirloom maters. I just need to make room and have less to care for.

Here is what I have left:

Paper Lantern Qty 7
    Orange Scotch Bonnet Qty 7
    Hot Lemon Qty 5
    Golden Hab Qty 3
    Fatalli Qty 2
    White Hab Qty 1
    Hot Portugal Qty 1
    Black Pearl Qty 3 (Ornamental)
    Starfish Qty 3
    Aji Cito Qty 3
    Numex Twighlight Qty 3 (Ornamental)
    Chimayo Qty 4
    Orange Tea Pot Qty 1
    Fish Qty 1
    Chocolate Scotch Bonnet Qty 1
    West Indian Red Qty 2
    Bonda Ma Jacques Qty 3 (seedlings)
    Devils Tongue Yellow Qty 3
    Cumari Qty 3

Anyone interested in taking some of these off my hands?

I live in Eden Prairie and work in Woodbury, so I can make both sides of the city work if necessary.

PM me if interested.

Brian

• UPucker
    10 years ago

I would be in for some trading or just giving any extras away. I will have the following hardened off in May:

Peppers: Aji Lemon, Biker Billy, Kung Pao Hybrid, Big Thai Hybrid, Orange Habanero, Spanish Habanero, Numex Big Jim, Chinese Giant, Keystone, Cubanelle, Poblano, Hot Cherry, Marconi, Twilight (From Bruce), Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion(from OSS), Butch T Trinidad Scorpion, Trinidad Moruga Yellow, Red Bhut Jolokia, Yellow Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate Habanero, Sweet Moruga Scorpion, Trinidad Douglah, 7Pod Brain Strain Yellow, 7pod Johna, White Ghost, Moruga Scorpion Red(from pepperlover)

And some tomatoes
    Black Krim, Italian Tree Tomato, Better Boy, Super Beefsteak, and Brandywine Pink.

You have mail.

• mtmind
    10 years ago

Re: will anyone be doing a Twin Cities one?

I just checked, the pavilion at Roseville Rainbow Foods is still available on June 8 and 15, Sundays. If there is enough interests, I can host one there. Due to lack of parking spaces, I cannot do one at my home.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting