Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for someone who is going to the Friends School Plant sale

Posted by mori1 5/KS (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 25, 09 at 18:47

My friend who was planning to going the sale will be here instead, due to a graduation . I was wondering if anyone was going and could help me out?

Mori

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for someone who is going to the Friends School Plant

What do you need? Someone to buy stuff for you-- and send it to KS?

o

Yes, that's exactly what I need.

o

Well, this year will be my first time going. If no one else can help, and if you just need one or two things, email me and I'll see what I can do.

o

Thank you, I'm looking for a particular plant and it will be at the sale. However, I have to check to see if its okay to grow it in my region due to invasiveness.

o

What is the plant?

o

juncus inflexus 'Afro' (blue medusa). It has another name hard something but I can't remember.

o

Oh, and my 'General Sikorski' clematis looks like a giant twig. I got it in flower from Menard's last Summer. It seemed to settle in fine-- even grew some new buds and a couple of new flowers in the early Fall. This is only my second clematis. The other, a Huldine, is on its forth year and already nearly 12" high. When should a group 2 clematis show signs of life?

Here is a link that might be useful: Clematis when first planted

o
Oops!

Crap. Replied in the wrong thread. Please ignore my clematis post above!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here