Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Garden Blog

Posted by elleni 4a (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 17, 09 at 23:08

Hi all.

This is *totally* not commercial advertising. I just figured folks here might be interested in a little blog a coworker started. Several of us in the Minneapolis area are contributors.

Elleni

Here is a link that might be useful: Zone 4a: How Does Your Garden Grow?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Garden Blog

Thanks, I have added your blog to my bookmarks. Nice to see what is growing in other z:4 gardens.

o

Great. I'm hoping people other than the four of us will read it!

o

What a pleasant surprise! Thanks for the virtual garden visits! I did try to post a comment (under wintersowing of course!)- but I did not see if it was accepted....

o

Thanks for visiting. I looked for your comment, but it was not there. I am not sure what's up with the commenting system. My mom could not seem to get her comment to go after several attempts to post with her AIM account. Karen "owns" the blog, so I'll have to ask her what's up.

o

Hi julie_mn. Karen fixed the commenting, so next time you visit your comments should post successfully. Check out the picture from my last post of our Star Magnolia tree.

Here is a link that might be useful: My last post

o

Elleni, I would like to leave comments on your blog but don't understand how to do so. I tried openid and typed up a message then hit post comment but that didn't seem to work. I don't really understand the profile bit. Should I be using a different one?

Any suggestions?

o

@mnwsgal. Sorry you had a problem! in the "Comment as: [Select profile]", pick Name/URL or Anonymous. With "name" enter whatever name you want, the "url" is optional. Or just use anonymous.

Thanks.

Elleni

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here