Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free Tomatoes and Peppers

Posted by UPucker 4b (My Page) on
Fri, May 10, 13 at 1:38

Hello. I thought spring was finally here but.... lows forecast this weekend down to 32. :(

First off thanks to people here for seeds and advice.

Now I started a ton of peppers and tomatoes indoors beginning back in Feb. I have more than enough seedlings so I am selling them on CL. If anyone here wants to come get a few for free I am happy to pay it foreward. Send me an email to arrange a day/time. Below is a list of what I will have but some may be gone soon. upucker@hotmail.com Make sure to mention this post or GardenWeb in your email.

Tomatoes:
Brandywine Pink
Rutgers
Bloody Butcher
Mortgage Lifter
Super Beefsteak
Better Boy Hybrid

Hot Peppers:
Chocolate Habanero
Caribbean Red Habanero
Orange Habanero
Long Red Cayenne
Aji Lemon Drop
Hot Hungarian Wax Pepper
Jalepeno
Hot Cherry Bomb
Numex Big Jim
Poblano
Numex Twilight

Sweet Peppers:
Cubanelle
Chinese Giant
Keystone
Sweet Banana
Marconi Red

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here