Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flower_cat

Plymouth Creek Center Plant Swap!

flower_cat
15 years ago

Just a reminder that the Stewards for Greening Plymouth will be hosting the spring plant swap on June 2, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m., at the Plymouth Creek Center parking lot,

14800 34th Ave. N.

I know that some people here go every year, and we're looking forward to seeing them! For newcomers, it's a lot of fun, and pretty much anything you want to bring is welcome: seeds, pots, tools, garden art, and of course, plants. Pot them up and label them with their common names. People unload next to their vehicle and wander around the lot chatting and finding new items.

After the swap, from 6:30 Â 8:30 p.m., the Hennepin County Master Gardeners holds a presentation inside the building, the topic this time is common plant diseases.

Forester Paul Buck has any info you might need, I'm not sure if he posts on GW so I'm putting his phone number here: 763-509-5944.

We will be there as usual with our red trailer, but I'll warn everyone right now that it won't be as overflowing as usual. The late spring and a flooded backyard have made digging difficult. Plus we have all our new purchases to plant at some point. Over the long winter, we placed more mailorders than we realized, and it seems every day another box arrives.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner