Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
W St Paul, herilooms if you want some

Posted by srj19 (My Page) on
Tue, May 19, 09 at 14:01

I planted too many heirlooms, and now have some extras if anybody wants some free. Started in two batches Mar 22 and Apr 2. Many are Medium (5-7") and Small-med (3-5"). Some have been transfered to larger pots, some still in starter peat pods.

From Baker Seed company.
Puple "Carbon"
Orange w/ Yellow & Red Stripes "Copia"
Green Grape
Green Zebra
Red Greek "Thesolosinki"
Red Tornanado de Corones French Cherry

Botanical Interests
Red Siberian

Unknown Maker
Cherry Tomato

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: W St Paul, herilooms if you want some

If you're just giving them aWway....:) When are you free? I'd be interested in the Cherry Tomato and green grape.
Let me know if you still have them.
Jared515@gmail.com

Thanks

o

• Posted by jel48 Z4 Michigan (My Page) on
    Wed, May 20, 09 at 11:35

Are you planning to make it to the GW plant swap in June (either 6th or 7th don't recall at the moment). You can check for details on the plant swap under 'exchanges'. That would be a great place to bring some of your heirlooms. I'm not local but used to be from the area and am planning on being at the swap. I know I'd love some of your heirlooms and I bet others there would too!

o

Ok, I should be able to either meet or leave some for you this weekend.

Regular Cherry or the Tonadose Des Conores ?

o

I didn't see a GW swap out in the exchanges area, what's it all about?

o

Either would be great. I can pick them up. The swap is was just posted today? It's in this Minnesota Forum. (If you want to save your tomatoes for the swap, then don't worry about giving me one, I understand:) )

o

Jared515,

I should be able to meet you or leave them for you around Noon tomorrow. Is there a way to email you to advise on address, etc?

Scott

o

I upgraded my profile so I think you're able to email me now for address and time, etc.

Scott

o

I talked to my wife today, and she seems to think that another tomato plant is a bit overboard. I have already put in 15 :). I wish I could take it off your hands...

o

wow you must have quite a plot of land to get 15 planted.

o

I started a number from seed this spring. More than I thought would germinate, did. I have 2 garden spots where they may be a bit crowded, and one upside down planted in a 5 gallon bucket. Should be interesting to see how they all do this summer :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here