Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
plant swap thank you

Posted by jel48 Z4 Michigan (My Page) on
Sun, May 16, 10 at 20:30

Thank you for hosting/hostessing the swap Pauline. It was a
lot of fun and we enjoyed seeing your home and garden. I loved the lettuce and Pansy combination. I'm going to transplant some garden lettuce to my Pansy pots, I think!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: plant swap thank you

Thank you Pauline for hosting the swap. As usual it was fun and I came home with some lovely treasures. I can't wait to plant my Columbine, Elephant Ears and Clematis. Sorry I had to sneak out early for my other commitments.

Mary

o

You are welcome. I had a great time. I love doing the swaps.

o

Thanks, Pauline, for hosting and to all for sharing your plants. I had a great time and found some special plants, enjoyed the food, and the conversations afterwards; a perfect afternoon.

o

Thank you everyone for a great first-time. I had a great afternoon and it was a wonderful experience. Also thank you Pauline for opening up your home to us!

Tina

o

• Posted by may8 Z4 MN (My Page) on
    Mon, May 17, 10 at 15:45

Thank you very much, Pauline, for hosting and everyone for the nice plants and great food. Pauline, your garden is beautiful. Will and Joyce, thank you very much for bringing me the wonderful plants. I had a lot of fun learning about different plants and enjoying good food.

o

Yes, it certainly was a great time and a very successful swap!

Thanks again Pauline for welcoming all of us into your beautiful home and garden. And thank you everyone for sharing so many wonderful plans!

It was fun seeing old friends and even more fun making new ones!

Linda

o

Good times!

- Adam

o

So much fun - thanks Pauline! :)

And this year? EVERYTHING has taken...no wilters, no DOAs!

-Marie

o

Speaking of everything being taken. All of the left overs were gone by Monday evening.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here