Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant Swap Today

Posted by gardengal101 4 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 4, 07 at 10:34

The Stewards for Greening Plymouth will be hosting a spring plant swap today, June 4th from 4:30 - 6:30pm at the Plymouth Creek Center parking lot, 14800 34th Ave. N. Bring labeled perennials, seeds and/or plantware that you'd like to share and pick up items being shared by others.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant Swap Today

This swap is sponsored jointly with the Stewards and the Master Gardeners, which hold their monthly meeting this evening as well. Despite rain and hail, it seemed to me to be the best attended Plymouth swap ever! I got a bunch of pots for my upcoming sale and some dill. For some reason, none of mine re-seeded... See you at the fall swap!

o
RE: Plant Swap Today

It was greatly attended and SO much fun. I picked up some awesome plants like a celadon poppy, woodland geranium, hosta and pulmonaria.
Can't wait for the fall swap!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here