Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
minnesota_grandma

Hi, to all my 'old' gardening buddies

Minnesota_Grandma
17 years ago

Just wanted to say "Hi" to all of my Garden Web friends that I've had the opportunity to meet at swaps in the past and to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking down here in Le Sueur and haven't forgotten any of you! I hadn't been able to do much gardening last year or so far this year, so haven't been active in the forum (sorry)- it made me depressed to see what everyone was doing and not being able to do it....so I just quilted, instead. I knew that the forum must be getting active by now, so I dug out my passwords to get on and wanted you all to know I do think about you guys. I was ill with a respritory thing last year that kept me indoors all of the spring and most of the summer due to the humidity and I had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists 3 weeks ago, so can't "dig in the dirt" yet. My poor perennial garden has suffered so badly that I am just itching to get out there to "save" it. You guys were right about Obedience Plant! It has virtually taken over! Between that, the daisies, and the Black Eyed Susans.....WOW!! If anyone wants any of these.....I would definately have PLENTY for anyone....otherwise I will be using Roundup....liberally.....on them and the weeds as I work to get this mess cleaned up!

I see that the Spring Swap is at Leftwood's place this weekend. I doubt that I will make it there, but you never know! I've started to drive this week, so I could just pop up there to say "Hi" to everyone. I've been there before, but will email him for the directions again. I won't be able to dig plants to bring, and don't want to take any home as can't really plant them myself yet.....but the comraderie would be great.....and I could bring some food. So, we'll see.....

Sherry

Comments (3)

Sponsored