Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I took a break from gardening..look what I caught!

Posted by luvmydaisies Lonsdale, MN/ zone4 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 14, 07 at 13:25

I know this is a garden forum but I had to take a garden break for a evening and look what I caught while I was out with my hubby. A 41" musky !!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I took a break from gardening..look what I caught!

• Posted by jel48 Z3/4 Minnesota (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 14, 07 at 18:15

Wow! That is one amazing fish! I caught a tiny Muskie a couple of years ago... an 8" or so baby. My husband tells me they (whoever they are) say it takes a thousand casts to catch a Muskie. Congratulations on your catch!

o

Nice fish. Now put it back in the lake and get back to gardening so I can go there and recatch it> By the way, what lake did you say it was in? What bait did you use? What time of day? What spot?

Good grief, my jealousy is showing? Sorry.

o

Holy mackerel...I mean muskie! I have never caught a muskie, but even if I had it certainly would not rival that monster!

Linda

o

Oh don't worry the fish already went back in to the lake.(Catch and release ONLY) I caught it using a pacemaker at 6:48 PM on French lake, last night.

o

Nice Catch! VERY!

-Marie

o

That other cutie in the picture doesn't look like your husband to me. LOL

Congratulations on that extra large catch!

o

That is my oldest daughter Kat...she is 6 yrs. old. She wants to catch a musky so bad...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here