Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rain?

Posted by izzy58 mn4 (mrsstargazerlily@aol.com) on
Mon, Aug 13, 07 at 22:14

heads up guys, rain coming... northern suburbs are gonna get hit... boy, when it rains it pours i guess but at least the grass and gardens will at least get some water...but i hope no hail. stay safe!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rain?

Talk about rain, now we won't need to drag hoses around for a few days.

We had hail, but not very much and I don't see any damage looking out my windows. We had very small hail thank goodness.

o

Mon, Aug 13, 07 at 22:14
heads up guys, rain coming... northern suburbs are gonna get hit...

I'm in Ramsey. By this time the first round had already come through and was actually much scarier for us than round two. The second wave was just a lot of thunder, lightning and rain (about 1" when all's said and done). At 9pm they were talking rotation just to our west....and my DH is out of town. Why does it always happen that way?

No hail here but I suspect Andover got hit yet again. And my dad in Blaine had hail piling up all over the place.

Kristy

o

No hail in South Minneapolis but 2.11 inches according to my electronic rain gauge (a great gizmo, by the way) and a lot of water in my basement.

Hope everyone's homes, trees and gardens were okay.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here