Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mantorvillain

C'mon Down

mantorvillain
16 years ago

Gotta admit I've been absent from this and most other forums this summer as my spring enthusiasms caught up and overwhelmed my yard time availability as our season peaked.

But the good news is most of my big brugmansias (Angel Trumpets) are either in or coming into a bloom flush just in time for our annual festival this weekend (both Sat & Sun). Being on the organizing committee I'll admit to a bit of bias but do truly believe its one of the best festivals in SE MN...huge antique/flea market, great food vendors, music stage and everything else a festival should have. If you haven't made other committments consider coming down to enjoy the festival and my yard. I'm in the tall victorian just to the right of the music stage. If you come, I'd plan on being early AM or into early evening so the brugs have a chance to release their fragrances.

...and not to tout the competition, but you could stop in Northfield on the way down or back for their terrific Jesse James Days. Even if you can't join us, have a terrific weekend. I know it seems early to say that but I'll be literally running (and at my age and bulk that's quite a sight - lol) from now through Sunday and might just not get this invitation sent.

Hoping to see my G-web friends from the swaps and make new ones (and no I didn't win the garden competition this year but those yards are all within walking distance of my house).

P.S. - oh, and the newly formed Mantorville Art Guild will be holding their 4th show and sale on our front lawn for those with excess disposable funds (never experienced that myself by this time of summer).

Will

Comment (1)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES