o
free rain garden workshop

Posted by leaveswave (MN z4) (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 26, 06 at 10:48

RAIN GARDEN WORKSHOP
Monday, October 2, 6:30 - 8:00pm
Apple Valley Library Galaxie Branch
14955 Galaxie Avenue, Apple Valley

Learn more about this innovative stormwater management technique with landscape ecologist Rusty Schmidt. The natural beauty and practical benefit of a rain garden make it an increasingly popular choice for home landscapers who want to do their part to improve water quality.

The workshop will give participants information about where a rainwater garden should be placed, soil preparation, plant selection and other considerations.

Workshop is free of charge and pre-registration is required.

Visit www.fmr.org for more information.

The Vermillion Watershed Stewards Project is funded by the Vermillion River Watershed Joint Powers Organization and the Beim Foundation. The project is also made possible in part by a grant from the National Park Foundation through the generous support of the Mississippi River Fund.

Friends of the Mississippi River
360 North Robert Street
Saint Paul, MN 55101

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: free rain garden workshop

Thank you for posting this!! I've been wanting to find out more information on this and since I live in Apple Valley it couldn't be more perfect for me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here