Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fitzerroneous

A Gardening Affair conference in Duluth

fitzerroneous
17 years ago

Hey, everyone. Just wanted to let you know about the fall conference that the Duluth Garden Flower Society is staging on Friday and Saturday, Sept 22 & 23.

There will be a ton of 40-minute workshops on Saturday - you choose a schedule of 5 that interest you. There will be demostrations of fall flower arranging, flower pounding, and cider, beer and wine making. You can also visit our Garden Marketplace for local vendors of plant material and garden decor.

I know many of you are in the Cities, but this is a perfect time to visit Duluth! If you're planning on taking in the fall color this month, why not come this weekend and attend the conference? The cost is $25, which includes lunch and a keynote speech on Friday night by Andrew Sankey, a British gardender and speaker. Andrew will speak about Cottage Gardening. You can also pay $10 to see Andrew only on Friday night.

You can download a registration form at www.dgfs.us. You can email me with questions too - I'm at fitzerroneous AT yahoo.com

If you come, look for me - I'll be coordinating the vendor area and wearing a great, big name tag. :)

-Fitz (Sara Fitzgerald)

Comments (2)

Sponsored