Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Check out the fall swap in exchanges

Posted by lazyweeder z4 MN (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 1, 07 at 13:48

If your new to the forum and haven't checked out the exchanges page (click the blue exchanges link at the top) your missing out on the fall swap.

Still time to sign up and join us at TammyMN's place in Woodbury. We get together and exchange plants, info, ideas, and have some great food too!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Check out the fall swap in exchanges

I won't be able to make the swap next week but if anyone is down this way for Marigold Days would be happy to donate some rooted brugmansia (Angel Trumpet) cuttings. If anyone is looking for a specific trumpet drop me an email and I'll let you know if I have a cutting rooted and send it along with your name on it.
To bad I have a committment...but then it saves me the grief of bringing things home I don't have room for - again.
Have fun everyone.
Will

o
RE: Check out the fall swap in exchanges

Too bad you can't make it Will...I may need some brug cuttings seeing as the hail hit mine so bad.

Still time to sign up for the swap this Saturday.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here