Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mnwsgal

2010 Fall GW Plant Swap

mnwsgal
13 years ago

Please join us for the Fall Garden Web Plant Swap on October 9 at 10:00 a.m.

Now that summer is over it is time to consider which plants need to be divided or moved or just don't work in my gardens. Also after 13 years we learned that the property line was incorrectly identified and we need to move beds that are on a neighbor's property. Maybe you will find something in those beds that you would like to try in your gardens.

What to bring: plants, tubers, bulbs, etc., empty pots, magazines and books, other gardening paraphernalia, and a pot luck dish to share for a light lunch.

Procedure:

We each place the plants we brought in a separate group . Next we all go from group to group and each person tells about the plants she/he has brought. This gives us all a chance to see what is available and to learn about plants and to identify which plants we want to chose during the early rounds.

Round one each person chooses one plant (with all choosing at the same time), round two, two plants and so on.

After loading your new plants in your vehicle we will have a light potluck lunch and visiting. I no longer make coffee as have been told that this non-coffee drinker's coffee tastes terrible. If you have a big coffee pot or want coffee please bring it along.

When you post here I will send directions to my home and phone number if you can attend.

Comments (4)

Sponsored