Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lily Sale

Posted by hostaholic2 MN 4 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 29, 07 at 20:39

The North Star Lily Society's Bulb sale is coming up on Oct. 14th. Open to the public, starting at 10.00 am. Bachmans on Lyndale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lily Sale

Thanks for the info !

o

If you go to their web site- you can find a list of Lilies they will be selling and peek at what you think you may like...
Member ship is 10.00 for 2 years.......
It is a great bunch of folks!

o

Has anyone been to this sale before? It's a bit of a drive for us, so I'd like to know more about it before we decide whether or not to go.

The website says to arrive early for the best selection...How fast do they sell out? Is it very crowded? What are the prices like?

If anyone can answer my questions, thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here