Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Greenhouse progress photos

Posted by ladylotus Z3/4 ND (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 21, 07 at 21:34

Greetings,

I can't believe how long this project is taking me. Lordy...I am reeeaaally getting sick of it. Monday evening I should be able to finish putting the west and east wall siding on. Once the siding is up I will have the outside completed until next spring when I will paint everything white.

I still have the inside sheeting to put up, the plumbing and electrical (which I can't do) and to put in my cupboards, heaters and fan. I wish I could find an old door knob with the skeleton key for that door. That would be so perfect. I will have to check out a couple antique stores around here this week.

Here is a photo as of todays progress.

Here is a link that might be useful: Greenhouse

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Greenhouse progress photos

• Posted by jel48 Z3/4 Minnesota (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 21, 07 at 22:49

You may be getting sick and tired of the work, but the outcome is just great! I love it ladylotus! You will enjoy it so much during years to come. It'll be like labor, hard at the time but over the years time will dull the memory of how much it hurt :-)

o

Oh my...It will be worth the work. It really is incredible, you must feel so accomplished! Imagine how much more pleasant winter will be with that lovely oasis to run to. Helen.

o

Wow that is beautiful!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Minnesota Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here