Return to the Moon Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Transplanting Moonflowers Question

Posted by LindaMA MA (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 26, 05 at 9:40

Help, I have Moonflower seedlings coming up like gangbusters all over my kitchen, however it's much too early to plant them outside yet, I'm in Zone 6. Some of my seedlings are in the little flats and I have a couple in Peat Pots. Now the ones in Peat Pots I'm thinking I can just transplant them pot and all right into a larger container, but the seedlings in the flats, I'm worried about. How can I transplant these babies and keep them healthy until it's time to plant them in a container on my deck? Appreciate any help I can get, I am so hoping that I'll have beautiful moonflowers climbing all over my porch deck this summer.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Transplanting Moonflowers Question

Do you have enough peat pots to "transplant" your seedlings into them? Or maybe leftover nursery pots from previous purchases? Just a thought.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Moon Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here