Return to the Moon Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Catalog

Posted by JackieZ5 z5OHNW (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 3, 03 at 16:45

I had a catalog that just came in the mail last month and in looking thru it I found some seed packets offered in choice of color...white Four O Clock...white Morning Glory...etc...etc...the catalog has gone missing...lost, strayed or stolen...who knows...I have four daughters who all garden so it may have been kidnapped by one of them...I'm hoping some one on this forum may have received that catalog and can give me a name so that can get another one or knows of other places that offer color choice seeds...I'm interested in a White Garden in containers and the Moon Garden for close to the patio...TIA & Spring WILL come again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Catalog

It was probably Select Seeds. They have a whole Moon Garden collection - Evening Fragrance Datura, Dusty Miller, Moonflower, and N. Alata and N. Sylvestris.

Hope this helps!

Shelly

o

Shelley...Thank you...do you know the address or phone number?...I don't know how I got the catalog in the first place...Thanks again...Jackie

o

Select Seeds is 1-860-684-9310

Their online addy is www.selectseeds.com

Good Luck!

Shelly

o

Shelly...Thanks again...I went to the site...just what I'm
looking for...Jackie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Moon Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here