Return to the Moon Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
interested in moon gardening...looking to trade

Posted by onesherri z5 OH (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 8, 07 at 10:49

Hi, I am new to moon gardening and really don't know much about it. I have started collecting some seeds to get started and would love to have some plants, as well.

If any one is interested in trading plants or seeds for moon gardening, please let me know.

I have a few of the basics
Calonyction moon flowers
Datura seeds and plants
Brugs
I know their are some phlox and not really much else. :) Sherri

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: interested in moon gardening...looking to trade

Dats and brugs, huh? I don't know if I have much in the way of moon garden stuff, except Ipomoea tricolor "Pearly Gates", but feel free to look around my trade list.

o

I made this same mistake on the garden exchange, Sorry.
I don't have those plants listed above to trade, I only listed them as ones that I already have to get me started. My trade page is not exactly updated but I am pretty sure that I have all that is listed in the have section. Thanks, Sherri

o

I took a look at your trade page, and a few of those daylilies seem interesting. If I have anything you want, I'm interested in Starman's Quest, Swallowtail Kite, or Tahitian Waterfall. Of course, that's if you're interested in what I have to offer in return. I recently came upon some primrose, too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Moon Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here