Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
whitegarden

Just found this forum

Figured I'd say hi. I have a white garden in MA. This is it's fourth year and, unfortunately, I lost a lot of perennials to voles this year. I am replanting and it is looking good. I hope to add to the posts and post photos when I can and things improve.

Hi to all!

Comments (9)

• ankraras
    17 years ago

Hi back to you and welcome to the forum.

In many ways Night Garden isn't much different from other gardening forums. We learn inspirations,
    fascinating techniques, ideas, culturing experience from one another and relate all those beautiful garden
    activities that we share concerning gardening plus lots more. Then we can be incredibility romantic with
    our loved ones in our B-day suits during an evening garden walk. Or Just be wild howling at the moon. ;-]
    Life can be so fabulous!

I am delighted that your here. I look forward to seeing your photos and especially your lovely garden.

Please enjoy!

• JustJoeyGirl
    17 years ago

Hi! Welcome, always nice to have another gardener here who shares our enjoyment of the moon garden. Sorry to hear about your loss to the voles. I lost a few to the drought last year, but things are looking good, and it gave me a chance to add a few new things this year.

Looking forward to hearing about your garden, and seeing photos if you can post them.. White gardening is a challenge, but a fun one!

Welcome again...JoAnn

• donnamp14
    17 years ago

Hello! I just started a moon garden this spring. I am so glad I found this site! We recently screened in our lovely farmer's porch and I thought that white flowers and some candlelight would be wonderful after a long ay at work. I look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with you all. (And maybe will consider wandering around in my own birthday suit late at night! Ha!)

-Donna

• ankraras
    17 years ago

Hi Donna, Welcome to the moon forum and have a lot of fun!

The moon was beautiful and so bright last night. An appropriate night to let loose and let your creativeness roam free
    and wild.....I am recalling the moon song something about dancing in the moonlight. Does anybody know that song?

• dulcie2003
    17 years ago

"We get it on most every night
    when that moon is big and bright
    its a supernatural delight
    everybodys dancing in the moonlight"

If you mean this song...it's called "Dancing in the moonlight" and I think it was from back in the 1970's. :D

• ankraras
    17 years ago

Yes - Yes that is it. Thanks! Can you Hear me now?

Anyone have a favorite moon song, Lets hear it y'll.

• dulcie2003
    17 years ago

My favorite is Moondance by Van Morrison.

• ankraras
    17 years ago

I actually never heard of this song until you brought the name to my attention. It's a must have to add to my collection. lol.

• dulcie2003
    17 years ago

I'm glad you liked it :D Then there is Bad Moon Rising by Credence Clearwater...that one is downright spooky...lol

Sponsored