Return to the Moon Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Raised Bed Moon Garden?

Posted by CapeHeart z7ccMA (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 19, 04 at 0:46

Hello

I am helping my daughter Alexis build a raised bed Moon Garden. It will be two semetary raised beds with a path through the middle and an arbor at the end of the path leading to the neighbor's yard.
The Moon Garden is located on the property line. The reason for a raised beds are because we have weeds we have been trying to get rid of but they don't seem to die!!! Thought it would be much easier for my daughter to take care of raised above the ground. We have Roses going in as well as glads, daisies, snapdragons, petunias, alssym, Moonflowers, herbs, etc. I am hoping to find some white butterfly bushes. We are still in the building stages.

Our question is -does anyone else have a raised bed Moon Garden? If so we would love to see your pics.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Raised Bed Moon Garden?

Mine is not raised, just mounded and this is the first year for it. I smothered vinca minor with a lasagna bed and am slowly transplanting the moon garden plants from their holding beds. I saw a very nice white garden over on perennials recently I think.

o
RE: Raised Bed Moon Garden?

My mother has a moon flower garden in an old watering trough...it's huge! I'll post a picture of it soon on this forum and others.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Moon Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here