Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joyce_knight

Moongarden design

Joyce Knight
19 years ago

I have seen a few posts asking for a moongarden design,and remembered that I had seen one in my old Garden Gate magazine. It is only for a 4 by 8 garden, but you can always enlarge it. It also has an easy design for a moongarden trellis,which my husband made for me. If anyone is interested in this design,let me know..Joyce

Comments (43)

• stardust
    19 years ago

Joyce

I didn't realize there were design patterns for a Moon Garden. Wow, I'd love to see it! ...and a 'Moongarden Trellis'... I'd love to see that too! Yeah, I'm sure I'd have to enlarge it. A 4'x8' garden of any kind would never work for me. I like gardening large ... hehehe. I have so many plants collected for my Moon Garden that it would require at least twice that space. I also have a few hardscape pieces to put it in that would require a bit of room as well.

I'm eager to hear from you and see this design. Thanks for the offer.

Stardust

• dimples31312
    19 years ago

Joyce, would love to see this. Sounds like the size I am looking to start a moon garden.
    Thanks
    Dorothy

• Moonfairy
    19 years ago

Yes, I would like to see this design also. Can you email it to me? Thanks

• rebecca52
    19 years ago

Hi Joyce!
    Your moongarden sounds wonderful - could I have a plan too?
    Rebecca

• Seedlady
    19 years ago

Hi Joyce,
    I'd love to see this design too : )
    Thanks,
    Carol

• dimples31312
    19 years ago

Joyce,
    I got email from asking if I also wanted the trellis design also. But did not get designs. Just wondering.
    dimples31312

• redhotflowermama
    19 years ago

joyce would love to see both designs. would you please email them to me? redhot

• SueCr
    19 years ago

Joyce, which issue of Garden Gate?

I would love to see both designs also. Thanks bunches.
    scrabb@starband.net

• blumin
    19 years ago

Me Too!!! Me Too!!!

Pretty Please...

Thanks

• Aperture
    19 years ago

I just joined this terrific site and this moongarden design thread was the first thing that caught my eye upon logging in today. May I please also see the designs? Addy is aperture1@earthlink.net.

Thanks so much!

• epperly3
    19 years ago

I'd love to have the design & trellis plan ~ this may be the project I've been looking for!! Have a spot beside my pond that I spend a lot of time at & frequently miss the water lillies blooming as I work during the days ~ Am unsure how this all works as I'm new here also so if you need my add its epperly3@hintonet.net. Thanks much!

• SandiD
    19 years ago

Joyce, I'd also love to have both designs. Thanks!

• jennbenn
    19 years ago

hi, hope its not too late, but i would love to see this plan with the trellis.. i am working on many areas of my garden and i have to do a moon garden! white is my new favorite color and i have used it alot this summer!! need more ideas thanks!
    jenn

• FlowerAddictMO
    19 years ago

If it's not too late, I would love to see both of these plans as well! I have an all white garden that is a work in progress and would love to see moon garden ideas.
    Thank You!
    jlkeys@sbcglobal.net

• mns2lv4ever
    19 years ago

I would like to see the design as well

Thank you

• Euphoria526
    19 years ago

I'd like to` see the designs if you still have them, please.

• ggwrn
    19 years ago

Joyce,
    I would love the moongarden and trellis designs if you have time to send them.

Ginger

• tma5462
    19 years ago

If it's not too late, will you email me the design too? Thanks.
    Thelma

• KrystalKat
    19 years ago

Even later still, but perhaps if you dont mind, you can email the design to me? Many thanks, Kat

• tma5462
    19 years ago

I'm still waiting for the moongarden design from Joyce. Maybe this is an old thread but if anyone has it, will you email them to me please?
    Thelma

• SayYouWill
    19 years ago

Yes, I too would love an email of that design. 4x8 is the right size for me!

Thanks!
    James

• gulf126
    19 years ago

MOON GARDEN YOU SAY. YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION.
    AFTER LOOKING AT ALL THESE REPLYS BET YOU ARE SORRY U ASKED.
    IF IT'S NOT TO LATE.
    PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT.
    THANK YOU

• Jennifer_from_SC
    19 years ago

Would you please email the moongarden design and trellis plans? I just discovered GW and this forum recently. I love it!!! Thanks,
    Jennifer

• mark333
    19 years ago

Hi. I'd love to see the moon garden design for my sister. Can you email it or I can give you my address. THANKS! mark

• jroot
    19 years ago

I curious about the moon garden design. I grow a lot of brugmansia, and datura here in zone 5 Ontario, but I am redesigning my garden this spring. Any input would be most appreciated. Thanks. jroot1@cogeco.ca

• LindaMA
    19 years ago

Am I too late to see both of these, the moongarden design and the trellis; I would love to see them, I have Moonflowers germinating as we speak.

Email address is: LindaMCassetta@aol.com

Many thanks!

• jeviolet
    19 years ago

I would love to see a moongarden design also please if its not to late. Thank you! Is there a good list somewhere of plants that work good for this? Is shade or sun better for the garden? Thank you! jeviolet@prairieinet.net

• flibbertigibbet
    18 years ago

I found this when doing a search. It looked quite serene, so I thought I'd share.

Here is a link that might be useful: bhg moon garden

• poseyrosey
    18 years ago

I realize this is an old thread but would love to have both of the plans. If anyone would care to send them, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

judya@wavecomputers.net

• Kallianthea
    18 years ago

Ditto! Sorry, I just found this site and so if anyone would be willing to send my the plans discussed above that would be awesome! Thank you!

wondersalways@msn.com

-Kallie

• kmstx
    18 years ago

I would really love to have these plans too if anyone still has them to pass around.

krissysexton@hotmail.com

Thanks!

• bwaze
    18 years ago

Add me to the list! Has anyone received the design? This will keep me occupied over the winter...I sit outside till midnight and a moon garden would be great! email @ bwaze@aol.com

• dayna29
    18 years ago

If it's not too late, could I be added to the list for the plans? I also need something to keep my winter occupied!!
    Thank you, Dayna

• blueberrier1
    17 years ago

just located this topic. Would appreciate the design as well. knobby_view@yahoo.com

Thanks. cella janeky/6

• renee84
    17 years ago

would love to see the moongarden/trellis designs... somebody out there PLEASE SHARE !!! monkeygrrl@comcast.net

• chelty2
    17 years ago

It's an old thread and a longshot, but if anyone has these designs I would really appreciate copies.

Thanks in advance.

chelty2

• natalie4b
    17 years ago

I would love to see it, too! Please e-mail me at:
    natalie4b@yahoo.com

• celte_cailleach
    17 years ago

If this is still available I'd love a copy. Email me at Celticlas@hotmail.com

Much Thanks

• snickyjonea
    17 years ago

Sounds perfect for my space! Any shot of getting this?
    nikkijonea@hotmail.com

• Msrpaul
    16 years ago

What a great thread...and I'd like to see too....as I'm finishing s HUGE Byard project..and want to sneak a moongarden in...are you still there? And close to Murrells Inlet SC?

• bssharp
    16 years ago

I glad to see this thread re-opened, Hopefully the plans are still out there as I would like them both as well.

• gazee
    16 years ago

If the design is still available, I'd love to see it. I've been struggling to put a moon garden together, but design is not my strength.

• nickys682
    16 years ago

I have been looking and preparing to plant a moon garden,I would love any information you have on this! Thanks...
    Please e-mail me your info...

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting