Return to the Moon Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Moongarden design

Posted by Creek_Mom z8SC (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 28, 04 at 22:38

I have seen a few posts asking for a moongarden design,and remembered that I had seen one in my old Garden Gate magazine. It is only for a 4 by 8 garden, but you can always enlarge it. It also has an easy design for a moongarden trellis,which my husband made for me. If anyone is interested in this design,let me know..Joyce

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Moongarden design

Joyce

I didn't realize there were design patterns for a Moon Garden. Wow, I'd love to see it! ...and a 'Moongarden Trellis'... I'd love to see that too! Yeah, I'm sure I'd have to enlarge it. A 4'x8' garden of any kind would never work for me. I like gardening large ... hehehe. I have so many plants collected for my Moon Garden that it would require at least twice that space. I also have a few hardscape pieces to put it in that would require a bit of room as well.

I'm eager to hear from you and see this design. Thanks for the offer.

Stardust

o

Joyce, would love to see this. Sounds like the size I am looking to start a moon garden.
Thanks
Dorothy

o

Yes, I would like to see this design also. Can you email it to me? Thanks

o

Hi Joyce!
Your moongarden sounds wonderful - could I have a plan too?
Rebecca

o

Hi Joyce,
I'd love to see this design too : )
Thanks,
Carol

o

Joyce,
I got email from asking if I also wanted the trellis design also. But did not get designs. Just wondering.
dimples31312

o

joyce would love to see both designs. would you please email them to me? redhot

o

Joyce, which issue of Garden Gate?

I would love to see both designs also. Thanks bunches.
scrabb@starband.net

o

Me Too!!! Me Too!!!

Pretty Please...

Thanks

o

I just joined this terrific site and this moongarden design thread was the first thing that caught my eye upon logging in today. May I please also see the designs? Addy is aperture1@earthlink.net.

Thanks so much!

o

I'd love to have the design & trellis plan ~ this may be the project I've been looking for!! Have a spot beside my pond that I spend a lot of time at & frequently miss the water lillies blooming as I work during the days ~ Am unsure how this all works as I'm new here also so if you need my add its epperly3@hintonet.net. Thanks much!

o

• Posted by SandiD 7b LittleElmTX (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 25, 04 at 10:33

Joyce, I'd also love to have both designs. Thanks!

o

hi, hope its not too late, but i would love to see this plan with the trellis.. i am working on many areas of my garden and i have to do a moon garden! white is my new favorite color and i have used it alot this summer!! need more ideas thanks!
jenn

o

If it's not too late, I would love to see both of these plans as well! I have an all white garden that is a work in progress and would love to see moon garden ideas.
Thank You!
jlkeys@sbcglobal.net

o

I would like to see the design as well

Thank you

o

I'd like to` see the designs if you still have them, please.

o

Joyce,
I would love the moongarden and trellis designs if you have time to send them.

Ginger

o

If it's not too late, will you email me the design too? Thanks.
Thelma

o

Even later still, but perhaps if you dont mind, you can email the design to me? Many thanks, Kat

o

I'm still waiting for the moongarden design from Joyce. Maybe this is an old thread but if anyone has it, will you email them to me please?
Thelma

o

Yes, I too would love an email of that design. 4x8 is the right size for me!

Thanks!
James

o

MOON GARDEN YOU SAY. YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION.
AFTER LOOKING AT ALL THESE REPLYS BET YOU ARE SORRY U ASKED.
IF IT'S NOT TO LATE.
PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT.
THANK YOU

o

Would you please email the moongarden design and trellis plans? I just discovered GW and this forum recently. I love it!!! Thanks,
Jennifer

o

Hi. I'd love to see the moon garden design for my sister. Can you email it or I can give you my address. THANKS! mark

o

• Posted by Jroot 5A Ont. Canada (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 15, 05 at 18:13

I curious about the moon garden design. I grow a lot of brugmansia, and datura here in zone 5 Ontario, but I am redesigning my garden this spring. Any input would be most appreciated. Thanks. jroot1@cogeco.ca

o

Am I too late to see both of these, the moongarden design and the trellis; I would love to see them, I have Moonflowers germinating as we speak.

Email address is: LindaMCassetta@aol.com

Many thanks!

o

I would love to see a moongarden design also please if its not to late. Thank you! Is there a good list somewhere of plants that work good for this? Is shade or sun better for the garden? Thank you! jeviolet@prairieinet.net

o

I found this when doing a search. It looked quite serene, so I thought I'd share.

Here is a link that might be useful: bhg moon garden

o

I realize this is an old thread but would love to have both of the plans. If anyone would care to send them, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

judya@wavecomputers.net

o

Ditto! Sorry, I just found this site and so if anyone would be willing to send my the plans discussed above that would be awesome! Thank you!

wondersalways@msn.com

-Kallie

o

• Posted by kmstx z8b TX (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 15, 05 at 20:44

I would really love to have these plans too if anyone still has them to pass around.

krissysexton@hotmail.com

Thanks!

o

Add me to the list! Has anyone received the design? This will keep me occupied over the winter...I sit outside till midnight and a moon garden would be great! email @ bwaze@aol.com

o

If it's not too late, could I be added to the list for the plans? I also need something to keep my winter occupied!!
Thank you, Dayna

o

just located this topic. Would appreciate the design as well. knobby_view@yahoo.com

Thanks. cella janeky/6

o

would love to see the moongarden/trellis designs... somebody out there PLEASE SHARE !!! monkeygrrl@comcast.net

o

It's an old thread and a longshot, but if anyone has these designs I would really appreciate copies.

Thanks in advance.

chelty2

o

I would love to see it, too! Please e-mail me at:
natalie4b@yahoo.com

o

If this is still available I'd love a copy. Email me at Celticlas@hotmail.com

Much Thanks

o

Sounds perfect for my space! Any shot of getting this?
nikkijonea@hotmail.com

o

What a great thread...and I'd like to see too....as I'm finishing s HUGE Byard project..and want to sneak a moongarden in...are you still there? And close to Murrells Inlet SC?

o

I glad to see this thread re-opened, Hopefully the plans are still out there as I would like them both as well.

o

If the design is still available, I'd love to see it. I've been struggling to put a moon garden together, but design is not my strength.

o

I have been looking and preparing to plant a moon garden,I would love any information you have on this! Thanks...
Please e-mail me your info...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Moon Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here