Return to the Moon Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Flower buds or new leaves?

Posted by flower.baby southern oregon (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 22, 13 at 23:10

This is a night blooming cereus I've had since march, and I just noticed what I *think* might be tiny little flower buds!
It hasn't bloomed since I had it so I'm not sure if they are the start of new leaves or if they are buds. Anyone have a night blooming cereus and know what it is?
(I'm talking about the teeny tiny things on the front leaf, NOT the new leaf in the background upper left corner)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And up close:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Flower buds or new leaves?

I have a question, can anyone tell me or show me what buds on a moonflower vine look like when they first appear? I have something on my moonflower vine that looks strange, they look like little buds or something like that . Will try to take a pic tomorrow so you can see what I am talking about.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Moon Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here