Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Any type of plants wanted

Posted by MaggieAnne (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 14, 05 at 10:46

Hi,I have posted quite a few places but figure it cant hurt to post here being from Minnesota! My 12 year old daughter and I are working on a gardening project, with both indoor and outdoor plants. We are looking for about anything, from seeds to a few trees to plant. Dont have anything to share yet but will definitely in the future. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Any type of plants wanted

Forgot to say if anyone has seeds/plants to spare, please e-mail directly with info about SASE, $, etc. Our snail mail address is M. Dalmeida, PO Box 183, Kellogg, MN,55945

o

How about some lavender seed heads? I need to check to make sure they will sprout, but they should. I'm temporarily out of my element in Nor Cal and we have lots of growing things here.

o

Was doing some thinking last night and I actually DO have a few things to trade, something that may be common to ME could be someone elses treasure....I have mixed Iris when its warm enough to dig them up. Two yellow varieties and one purple with yellow. I also may have a very few bulbs of a purple type that smells like grapes. Some wild rose cuttings, possibly a couple calla lilies etc. Just let me know!

o

Are you still in need of a few plants? I have a few I'll trade with you and some seeds also. I love iris and don't currently own any. Check out my list and let me know what you would like for me to send.

o

I would love some of your yellow irises and callas. I have purple irises, hardy amaryliss, dwarf iris, lilies (can't remember what color, maybe red about 18" tall), crocus - I think that is it.
Let me know.
I am also from MN- Springfield
tina

o

I'm also from Minnesota, Lino Lakes. I'm especially interested in your yellow irises! If you're interested, I have a list of the things I can trade on my page.
I have some vegetable seeds that I bought this year, but didn't use them all. Would you like them? I've got broccoli, lettuce, and some watermelon.

o

I will have garden geranium seeds when it blooms next, I haven't any now. I'd be more than willing to mail you some, if you're interested =)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here