Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
St Louis Area Get Together

Posted by GrannieAnnie_MO z5MO (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 18, 05 at 20:28

Are there others who would like to attend a Get Together (pot luck, plant/seed exchange) this spring? I attended one in Columbia, MO a few years ago and everyone had a great time - would love to see some of those gardners and meet new ones, too. GA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: St Louis Area Get Together

I'd be interested assuming someone else is able to host this year (I won't have the time to arrange due to personal commitments). :-)

o

• Posted by Sheri St. Louis/zn 6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 17, 05 at 15:45

Hi,
Has anything come about with this exchange? I'd sure like to get together with some other gardeners. I can't host, because I'm actually hosting one at my church, but I'd love to be able to attend. Anyone who would like to come is more than welcome at our church event. It's on May 17th, at First Evangelical Free Church in Manchester Mo. We're having a progressive tour and exchange.

Please let me know if you hear of anything else.
Thx! Sheri

o

I cannot host but would love to be notified if something pops up.

o

Would folks be interested in meeting at Tower Grove Park (south St. Louis, easy access from Hwy 40 and I-44)for a swap? I can see if any pavilions are available for mid-May.

Jenny

o

That sounds good to me, Jenny. If not, I can check the Woodson Terrace Park - near Lambert Airport. Ann

o

Tower Grove gets busy early - nothing to be had. Ann (GrannieAnnie MO) is going to check on a second location. Any preferred dates? May21 and May 22 are open for me.

Jenny

o

• Posted by Sheri St. Louis/zn 6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 24, 05 at 23:59

I'm still interested if the date works. I'm sorry, but I had posted the wrong date above. My church event is actually Saturday the 21st, so that date won't work for me. (I must have been looking at the wrong month.) Still, anyone is welcome to come to it.

I'll keep watching this post for more info.

Thx! Sheri

o

I'd love to attend a get together in the St. Louis area. I've been looking for a garden group in the area, but haven't had any luck. Do any of you know of any garden clubs in the West County area? I'll continue to watch this post for more info on this get together.

Thanks!

o

I'll travel for a plant swap!!!! The end of May might be a good time. The weather may actually straighten up by that time.....I hope. Please keep me updated!!!

Blessings, Tina

Hi (((Ann))) smiles!!!

o

I totally missed this, if it isn't a go, maybe in the fall????

Angie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here