Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: have, free: received wrong order from cg dahlias

Posted by helinum chicagoland (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 30, 08 at 15:33

Today I received the wrong order from Corralitos Gardens! These are nice plants, but they mostly don't quite match my scheme, and mine are coming as well, so I would like to make them available to a fellow gardener. I don't want to ship them; you'd have to come pick them up. I live on the northwest side of Chicago. If you'd like to see pictures and what the little plants look like, visit the website at cgdahlias.com. Here's what's available:

2 forty niner
golden cloud
kelgai ann
moray susan
fern irene
leota mace
lirio claro
chimacum cathleen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: have, free: received wrong order from cg dahlias

Its kind of you to offer these plants. I live in Buffalo Grove. Where on the NW side are you? I will be driving through Chicago a week from Monday, on the afternoon of May 13th. But I already have dahlias that I am growing from tubers. So if someone needs these more, let them have them. I could be the backup plan just in case you have no takers! I will PM you with my contact info.

The Northern Illinois Dahlia Society is having their sale at the Chicago Botanic Garden this weekend. I was going to go for fun but was not planning to buy anything. Im not a member but am on the Dahlia-alert list.

Thanks,
Linnea

o
RE: HAVE: dahlias

I just realized I can't PM you. You can reach me then if you need to through my member page.
Thanks again....

o

I am interested. I do not have dahlias yet, my wife is always asking me to add them to our landscape.

Thank you, Miguel
andante6000@yahoo.com

o

Are these still available? I live in Chicago, could come and pick them up.

Thank you
Anya

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here