Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: free: in indianapolis - aug, 2005

Posted by ademink z5 IN (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 27, 05 at 17:32

Sorry, LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, NO SHIPPING:

These are all free but shade/woodland plant trades would be much appreciated (especially ligularias, pulmonarias, rodgersias, named hostas, etc).

(3) weeping Kilmarnock Willow miniature trees (email for photos if you aren't familiar w/ them) - full to part sun, fabulous spring display! (I'm highly attached to these little stinkers so PLEASE, serious plant lovers/obsessors/caretakers only!! ;) )

Pear cactus - very hardy here in Indy, yellow flowers

Vinca Minor

Quaking Oats Grass

Stella d' Oros

(1) Very old yellow rose, variety unknown - needs someone who will actually fertilize it, etc...what a concept! :)

(1) Other rose...I can't even remember what color it blooms, I think pink...? Needs TLC, is a newer variety

(1) Hot pink blooming spirea bush, gold leaves, can't remember the variety name but 99% sure it's goldmound

(1) Even hotter pink flowering spirea w/ dark green leaves

Purple magnum coneflowers

Basil (blooms light pink)

Sage (blooms purple)

Red raspberry bush starts (mine set berries really well!)

Double/Triple blossom orange daylilies - some heirloom variety, at leat 75 years old

Large leaf english ivy starts

Lily of the Valley pips

I'll add more as I find more items!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: free: in indianapolis - aug, 2005

Hi again. The stuff I got from you last year is all doing great thank you so much. I would love all the things no one else claims that you still wanna get rid of. Feel a little greedy, but notice no one else wants. Especially the willows. But any and all will be welcome additions to my garden. Would love for you to get to see the ones from last time.
Pear cactus - very hardy here in Indy, yellow flowers

Vinca Minor

Quaking Oats Grass

Stella d' Oros

(1) Very old yellow rose, variety unknown - needs someone who will actually fertilize it, etc...what a concept! :)

(1) Other rose...I can't even remember what color it blooms, I think pink...? Needs TLC, is a newer variety

(1) Hot pink blooming spirea bush, gold leaves, can't remember the variety name but 99% sure it's goldmound

(1) Even hotter pink flowering spirea w/ dark green leaves

Purple magnum coneflowers

Basil (blooms light pink)

Sage (blooms purple)

Red raspberry bush starts (mine set berries really well!)

Double/Triple blossom orange daylilies - some heirloom variety, at leat 75 years old

Large leaf english ivy starts

Lily of the Valley pips

o

Andrea I just stumbled across your post. Have you already given everything away? I might be interested in what you have left or cutting/seed/split exchange. NE side of Indy, Thanks

o

Andrea, I live N of Lebanon. Please keep my e-mail address, phyllisandtroy@aol.com and in the spring if you have any still to get rid of, please, please let me know. I bought a new property, 3 acres and can't afford to get alot all at once and at this rate I won't live long enough to see it all done.

o

Hi' if you have any herbs left, I have gourd seeds to trade.
Thanks - Spider

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here