Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pitimpinai

Please try 'Flower Scent Gardens', everyone!

pitimpinai
18 years ago

I am a long time Bluestone customer, but last fall several people here or on the Cutflower forum were raving about Chrysanthemum 'Emperor of China'. I searched everywhere and found it at a reasonable price at the Flower Scent Gardens. I was a bit skeptical about ordering from someone I had not heard of, but some of you highly recommended this grower.

My 'Emperor of China' arrived yesterday without fanfare. There should have been a reception line and a big parade for the Emperor! Wow....I have never received a larger and healthier looking plant for $3.50 each! Bluestone, move over!

This is a very small grower, though..a one man operation. I think he has only one greenhouse. He does everything himself, does not have a fancy catalog, but every entry is lovingly described. His love for plants really showed in the plants and package he mailed.........which is exceptional. And a fellow composter will appreciate his packaging; he stuffed the box with shredded newspaper and he recycled his shipping box!

I'll have to hunt down his catalog and send him an email.

Here's the address:

Flower Scent Gardens

14820 Moine Rd.

Doylestown, OH 44230-9744

Phone & Fax: (330) 658 5946

E-mail address: fsg@brightdsl.net

I wish I had more room. I will definitely order from him again.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?