Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webkat5

Kansas City area swap?? Anyone interested?

webkat5
17 years ago

I could host...

Let me know if you might be interested...

Cross posted to the Get-togethers forum

Comments (10)

• GreenThumbinKC
    17 years ago

webkat,

I'd be interested.

• webkat5
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Great!

Hopefully we could get quite a few members for a nice swap.

As soon as I hear from a few more people we will start ironing out some details...

• hortist
    17 years ago

I would be interested.

Please email me as I dont check this forum as often as others.

• webkat5
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Ok! We are in the process of narrowing down a good date...
    I will be e-mailing everyone individually....

I'll try to keep this message near the top of the page so others can find it....

WebKat5

• Jen26
    17 years ago

I'm out of town a lot during the summer, so it depends on the date. I'm definitely interested. I could bring gardening friends, too, if you like. I don't know if they're GardenWebbers, but they certainly would have plants to exchange.

• Jay_In_Missouri
    17 years ago

I live about 50 miles North of K.C. but would definitely be interested in a plant swap. I only have a couple of weekends spoken for so far so hopefully you won't pick those dates!! Let me know when you get all the details ironed out...I check this forum regularly, but would prefer emails about plant swapping details. Would be nice to have a forum just for people to sign up and let everyone know what they have and what they're looking for. I've been to several, and it helps to pre-trade. Look forward to seeing all of you......Jay

drippingsprings@unitedwb.coop

• webkat5
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Most members, so far, are available the 3rd weekend in June...Daylily bloomin' time (hopefully)...

This is the 17th-18th....

We are leaning toward this time frame...how does that work with everyone?

I have this message cross posted a few places...as we get closer, I will send the URL to one thread to everyone and we can chat about what we will be swapping and other details.

Sound good?

• webkat5
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Please go there for current info!

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: KC Plant Swap

• leenda
    17 years ago

I'm interested, but work weekends at Suburban Lawn and Garden, so it's doubtful that I can attend. I do have some Obedient Plant I'm getting rid of if anyone wnat it. It grows about 2 1/2 ft, bloom lavendar colored spikes in the fall. It funs, though, and will take over a small area in a couple of seasons.

Linda

• webkat5
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Linda, hopefully you will have Saturday the 17th off work...

It will be from 12:00-5:00 if you can make it.

Visit the link above for more details...