Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grandblvd03

Fountains around Chicago

grandblvd03
18 years ago

Anyone in the Chicago or surrounding area know where I can find a really good local selection of outdoor fountains, pedestals, and other garden accoutrements? I see these HGTV shows where a designer in California walks into a store that has aisles of beautiful and unusual stuff, and I have never found a place like that around Chicago. Your help is appreciated.

Comments (13)

• trisha_51
    18 years ago

Our local HD in the western burbs has a fair selection.

• grandblvd03
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks Trisha. HD does have some nice stuff. I'm hoping to find a huge selection somewhere.

• anitamo
    18 years ago

Have you tried Planter's Palette in Winfield or any of the Platt Hills? I go to the one on Lake st. in Bloomingdale.

• grandblvd03
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks -- I've beem to Platt Hill in Bloomingdale and they have some nice stuff. I'll check out PP.

• robarba
    18 years ago

Try Gethsemane on Clark Street on northside. Sometimes a good selection.

• susan926
    18 years ago

Geimers in Long Grove is also a great place to look.

• grandblvd03
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks for these great suggestions!

• TCG0626
    18 years ago

I found this company's web site just yesterday. They seem to have a full selection of fountains as well as other garden items. I haven't gone there yet, but their web site has alot of their merchandise.

Here is a link that might be useful: Continental Craft

• grandblvd03
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks again -- the website looks great. I'll check it out.

• klimkm
    18 years ago

There is a place called Johnson's statuary in St. Charles. All concrete stuff in many different styles.

• grandblvd03
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Another good one -- thanks! I also found a great little place in River Forest -- very small, but lots of really beautiful stuff.

• dirty_knees_il
    18 years ago

HENRI, THE ONES WHO MAKE FOUNTAINS, HAVE A PLACE ON 12 IN PALITINE, SOUTH OF LAKE COOK RD,WEST SIDE OF THE RD.

• grandblvd03
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I saw Henris on the web -- thanks for letting me know their location.