Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Share your garden website!

Posted by Carrie77 z6 St. Louis MO (carrie@carriespear.com) on
Wed, Jun 23, 04 at 9:57

Does anyone else have a garden website that they use to keep track of their gardens? I wanted to share mine but I also want to see everyone elses.. I need to do a lot of work on my site still.

Carrie

www.carriespear.com/carrie/garden/garden.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Share your garden website!

Well, here's mine though it really needs to be updated (the pictures) because a lot has changed. Warning - it can be slow to load...

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/__121b_Zco574ClCAs/iY71AXpm2NpkVXIbFDt7

Cheryl

o

WOW What great looking places. I hope my gardens mature as nicely.
Here's mine.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Gardens a labor of love

o

Here are my webshots of my garden...mid-Missouri enjoy http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=149481285

o

I've tried to set up this album to show each part of my garden as it has developed. If you click on the slide show link, it's kind of neat. But, there are a ton of pics. :)

There's a second album, with just pretty plant pics.

Here is a link that might be useful: garden pics

o

Carrie your annual you are unsure of is a Celosia. Not sure of exact variety name. Mine self seed.

I will just list a general directory rather than make a webpage for others too look.

http://www.kdcomm.net/~tomato/garden/2004/

I change it around often

I also have a tour of the front yard from 2002
http://www.kdcomm.net/~tomato/tour/tour1.html

o

Some of my garden shots. Stan

http://www.ciwga.org/photos/fitz/index.htm

o

Here is a link to my webshots pages. 2 albums address my plants. Only a few updates in the hosta album for 2004. I'm waiting for the season to progress a bit before I add 2004 pics.
Gayle

Here is a link that might be useful: Webshots

o

Stan,

YOU ARE THE MAN!!! What an absolutely marvelous garden(s) you have!!! You are my new idol! Believe me, the next time I'm in Iowa, I will definitely look you up!

Cheryl

o

Hi, my name is Dianne, and I loved looking at everyone's garden's. I live in St Joseph MO. I'm not really new to the forum because I've been reading it since last summer, but I did just join. Today I got all my garden pics on my website. Looking at everyone's gardens really inspires me to go out in my own and try new plants and combinations!

Here is a link that might be useful: Community Webshots

o

Wow Stan that is wonderful. I'll never get results like that. I will be trying to make a visit.

o

Ok, Carrie! Are you a landscaper?! ;)

Beautiful combinations and layout!

Stan, where did you get your inspirations????

o

Hi all, I have enjoyed looking at all of your gardens. Here is a link to my gardens. I live in St. Charles, Missouri. We are having off and on slow rain tonight, should perk up a few of the gardens.
Thank you for looking.
Sandy

Here is a link that might be useful: Sandy's web page

o

GawdinFever,

I am not a landscaper, I just do it for my own fun. I do have a couple of friends that want me to help me with their gardens though. Thanks for the comments! :o)

Carrie

o

Hi! Newbie (only 2 weeks at GW) from midway area of metro-chicago. Figured this would be a great way to introduce me and my family to the midwest forum! :) It's a new site (only a week old) so still needs lots of updating and work. Enjoy :)

Chrissy

Here is a link that might be useful: Our Jungle Garden

o

My personal site changes around a lot and includes much more than my gardens. But I do have a permanent posting...

Here is a link that might be useful: here. (So far I'm the only one representing my state.)

o

Hey folks
I mostly post in the Cottage gardens forum, but sometimes that forum gets filled up with people in warmer zones talking about their gardens, and I simply have nothing to add.
I AM a landscaper and have lived at my current residence for 5 years. The garden is always changing, as I'm sure is the case with most gardeners.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Garden Pics

o

• Posted by shirl36 zone 5 Illinois (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 24, 04 at 20:33

MrMorton....Beautiful garden...beautiful flowers....I have seen your posts in Cottage Gardens....tonight I got into Midwest Gardens where I really probably belong....it is fun to read posts in the other forums too....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here