Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Follow-up for Kansas City Plant Swap

Posted by trowelgal Kansas Zone 5 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 2, 08 at 17:02

Yesterday Kansas City area gardeners enjoyed food, fellowship and fun at the third annual plant swap. Sherry hosted for WebKat5 as they are good gardening friends. Sherry and Greg have many lovely beds all around their rural property and it was fun to get the tour. Gardenwebbers brought many plants to swap and yummy foods to share. In addition, Sherry's daughter Jamie was a great help with the food inside while Greg fixed us hot dogs on the grill. If you missed this fun event we are going to do it again next year at my house in Shawnee, Ks (I'm in the Kansas City metro area). It is a long way off but if you would be interested in coming drop me an e-mail or post here so I can invite you next spring. The swap is open to all gardeners and their friends.
Thanks again Kathy and Sherry, you did a great job of getting us together. Now let's keep it going.
Tina/trowelgal

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Follow-up for Kansas City Plant Swap

Tina,
Count me in. Also I will be sending you some photos of my yard in progress over the past couple years. Suggestions welcome!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Midwest Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here