SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sha50

Would like to trade

sha50
13 years ago

I am new to GardenWeb and would like to know how I can trade some of my wild flowers for some differnt ones.

I have Pink lady slipper,Showy orchis(Galearis spectabilis). I also have downy Rattlesnake plantain( that people call Rattlesnake Orchid).I think I have Crested Coralroot.(I have only caught one blooming).I also have True and False Solomon Seal.There are too many to list.

When I lived in Pa I injoyed finding and seeing Gaywings,wood lily,Twayblade orchid, Star of bethlehem. There also was a wild hyacinth that had white and green blooms.I also saw one Snowy orchid.

Here I have found Pennywort,Twin leaf,different Trilliums,yellow fringed orchid, Purple fringed orchid,wintergreen,virginia bluebells,hoary puccoon,false dragonhead,bellwort,rosy twisted stalk,spotted mandarin,Larkspur and others that I go back over and over to see.I was hoping that the members of Gardenweb could help me trade for some of my own.I have a 60ac farm and there are a lot of wild flowers. So if there is somthing you are looking for that is native to Tenn.ask me.

Thank you Sha

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH