SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chueh_gw

Please ID theses plants?

chueh
11 years ago

Thank you advance for ID the following weeds/bushes/plants.

This bush looks like a sumac, but I am not sure if it is the kind that is poisonous. This past early spring, it bore yellow clusters, which looked like consist of tiny flower buds bunched together. Then, I never see them really become flowers (well, I was out of town for 2 weeks in mid Spring. Perhaps I missed the bloom)

{{gwi:254170}}

This is the detail of the bush:

{{gwi:254171}}

I have a lot of the following seedlings (picture Weed E). Are they the seedlings of the previous sumac like bush?

{{gwi:254172}}

I also have a lot of the weed below (picture Weed A). They are ground level, spreading their limbs like spiders, growing like sun burst shape:

{{gwi:254175}}

The Weed/Bush B looks like a burning bush. I do have ONE burning bush, but these Weed/Bush Bs are not adjacent to it. They are scattered all over and around within 40 feet.

{{gwi:254176}}

Weed C below has round leaves, whose veins are clear, even, and straight.

{{gwi:254177}}

Weed F, the same as Weed C?

{{gwi:254179}}

Plant D is in my vegetable bed. What kind of vegetable is this? I don't think I plant any vege like that, but I do have wild daisy nearby the vege bed. This plant D does look like the wild daisy I have around, but I am not sure. If it is some kind of vege, then I will eat it, hahaha:

{{gwi:254181}}

Comments (3)

Sponsored