SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ficus_spider_man

Help with finding city alley rules regaurding planting.?

ficus-spider-man
16 years ago

Starting a few years ago I started a native wildflower/and grass garden by my fathers white garage. After showing it to my dad this afternoon he told me that the city owns that land not him, I was shocked by this as this is land right by his own garage between the alley and the garage, I wanted to change the weedy rundown look into a beautiful flower garden( Before it had asters brom grass buckthorn and siberian elm) and had a stump grinder take out a buckthorn and siberian elm stump, The elm was huge so I strongly doudt the city gives a hoot about what state the land is in? He told me that at anytime the city can destory what I've done, its beautiful with Brown eyed susan switch grass porcupine grass purple pharie clover butterfly weed among many others/ My question is who can I call to find out if the planting is legal or if the city has any plans for it? I live in St. paul MN. In highland village. Any help would be greatly apoperated, If they do say they can them I'm going to dig up what I can and give it back to the nurshery.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath