SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ohitsallama

Plant IDs. Yes.. I have a number of them. Thanks!

ohitsallama
15 years ago

Hello everyone,

I have noticed the wealth of knowledge on this site... so I've decided to take advantage of it. Hope I'm not asking too much. Any help is appreciated. Some of these are seedlings that I planted..... (but don't look like what I thought they were) and others are "weeds" that I let grow.

A and A-1

These are the same shot but there are actually two plants I am unsure of. They both came up on their own. One is a vine that I at first thought was a wild morning glory.... though it never flowered just climbed all over the ground and has seed pod looking things all over it. (try and ignore the cosmo in the background)

The other plant is actually what the mystery vine is climbing on. It has a straight stem with branches sticking out at 60 degree angles from the main stalk. No noticeable flowers. I tried to show a close up in A-1 though it is hard because it is so scraggily. The whole plant is dainty with leaves growing from every part of it.

B - interesting seed pods. Never seen it before. Brief yellow flowers.

C- Thought it might flower but never did. Pretty foliage though. Low growing.

D & E- I originally though D and E were the same. But now that they are bigger they are noticeably different. D has tiny thorns.

F- Some sort of salvia? Very dark purple almost black.

{{gwi:1065351}}

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:1065349}}

Comments (11)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County